Please call the Symphony office at 360.457.5579 to order your season tickets. You may also purchase season tickets at the ticket desk on the evening of Symphony concerts.
To Select Your Ticket
Before you place your order, please choose:
- The event and date you wish to attend;
- The number of tickets you wish to purchase;
- Your seating preferences.
If you wish to reserve specific seats for a Symphony concert, please view the Detailed Seating Chart that identifies A, B, and C sections, along with row and seat numbers. Then, please call the Symphony office to see whether those seats are available, and, if not, learn the location of the best available seats.
All Chamber Concerts feature general admission seating at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (301 Lopez, Port Angeles) and Sequim Worship Center (640 N. Sequim Avenue).
Symphony events held at the Port Angeles High School Auditorium (Park and Peabody) offer both reserved and general admission seating.
Where to Purchase Tickets
- Call the Symphony office at 360.457.5579;
- E-mail the Symphony office;
- Complete and mail the Order Form to the address at the bottom of the order form;
- Purchase general admission (Section C) seating at our ticket outlets shown below.
- Port Book & News, 104 E. First Street,
Port Angeles, 360.452.6367
- Sequim Village Glass of Carlsborg, 761 Carlsborg Road,
- The Good Book/Joyful Noise Music Center, 108 W. Washington, Sequim, 360.686.3600
Should you wish to order tickets as a gift, please call the Symphony office so we can prepare a gift certificate for you.