Please call the Symphony office at 360.457.5579 to order your season tickets. You may also purchase season tickets at the ticket desk on the evening of Symphony concerts.
To Select Your Ticket
Before you place your order, please choose:
- The event and date you wish to attend;
- The number of tickets you wish to purchase;
- Your seating preferences.
For online ticket purchases, please view the Sectional Seating Chart and choose your section and location offered on the online shopping menu. You will receive the best available seat(s) in that section. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation of your order, and we will hold a copy of your ticket for you at the will-call table in the lobby on the night of the performance. Brown Paper Tickets charges a small handling fee for each ticket ordered online and offers 24/7 assistance for ticket purchasers. Call them at 1-800-838-3006 for helpful, personal assistance.
You can reach the Brown Paper Ticket event page in 3 ways:
- Click on the "Tickets" link for an upcoming concert shown on our home page;
- Click on the "Tickets" link for an upcoming concert shown in the sidebar on this page;
- Go to their home page and enter "Port Angeles Symphony" in the search box for a list of all our events.
If you wish to reserve specific seats for a Symphony concert, please view the Detailed Seating Chart that identifies A, B, and C sections, along with row and seat numbers. Then, please call the Symphony office to see whether those seats are available, and, if not, learn the location of the best available seats.
The September POPS and Dinner Concert features general admission seating. The Sequim (Friday) and Port Angeles (Saturday) events are separate entries on the Brown Paper Ticket site. Please note the location of each event when you place your order.
All Chamber Concerts feature general admission seating at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (301 Lopez, Port Angeles) and Sequim Worship Center (640 N. Sequim Avenue).
Symphony events held at the Port Angeles High School Auditorium (Park and Peabody) offer both reserved and general admission seating.
Where to Purchase Tickets
- Call the Symphony office at 360.457.5579;
- E-mail the Symphony office;
- Complete and mail the Order Form to the address at the bottom of the order form;
- If offered, purchase tickets online from Brown Paper Tickets.
- Purchase general admission (Section C) seating at our ticket outlets shown below.
- Port Book & News, 104 E. First Street,
Port Angeles, 360.452.6367
- The Good Book/Joyful Noise Music Center, 108 W. Washington, Sequim, 360.683.3600
Should you wish to order tickets as a gift, please call the Symphony office so we can prepare a gift certificate for you.